Skip to main content
back to all recipes
Vanilla Creme Peeps Crispy Treats
- 4 Packages Vanilla Crème PEEPS
- 4 TBSP Butter or Margarine
- 6 Cups Puffed Rice Cereal
- Optional – sprinkles for added color and additional PEEPS for decorating with. If using additional PEEPS to top with, a small amount of frosting works well to help attach PEEPS to the crispy treats.
- In a large saucepan melt butter or margarine over low heat.
- Add in Vanilla Crème PEEPS and stir until well coated with butter.
- Continue to stir allowing PEEPS to melt.
- Once melted, remove from heat and add rice cereal, stirring until well combined. If desired add in 2-3 TBSP of colorful sprinkles and mix well.
- Press into a 13×9 pan that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray (you can also line with foil to make crispy treats easy to remove).
- Allow to cool, then cut into shapes. For fun shapes, use your favorite cookie cutters!
- If desired top each crispy treat with an PEEPS Marshmallow Heart by placing a small amount of frosting on the back of each PEEP then applying the PEEP to the crispy treat