PEEPS® Bunny Buggies
When you’re with your PEEPS®, you can go-kart anywhere! Have fun with your family and friends as you zoom along and build these easy-to-make dessert treats. Follow our simple steps for this fun family snack.
- 4 PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies — choose the colors of your choice
- Mini golden sponge cakes.
- Mini round chocolate cookies
- White chocolate chips
- White frosting
- Knife/spreading knife
- Choose the PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies you want to use for your design.
- Cut a “seat” out of your mini golden sponge cakes. Use one of your PEEPS® to measure the width of the “seat,” and cut down to the bottom of the cake.
- Take your spreading knife and put a dollop of frosting on your mini round chocolate cookies. Stick four on each sponge cake. These are your wheels!
- Add a tiny amount of frosting to the tips of your white chocolate chips. Stick two on the front of each sponge cake. These are your headlights!
- Place one of your PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies in each of your “seats.”