Skip to main content
back to all recipes
Peeps Stuffed Rice Crispy Treats
- Rice Krispy Treats (premade or homemade)
- melting chocolate
- PEEPS Marshmallow Bunnies
- Sprinkles or mini chocolate chips
- Roll out 2 Rice Krispy treat to flatten them a little. Set one aside.
- Add some melted chocolate to the top of one Rice Krispy Treat and then add a PEEP that’s been cut in half.
- Put chocolate on the top of the second Krispy treat and make a sandwich of the two pieces.
- Add more chocolate to the top of the “sandwich”. Top with one last PEEP and sprinkles or chocolate chips as desired.