PEEPS® Bunnies in Blankets Brownies
As you’re planning your spring gatherings and birthday parties, think about adding some color to the sweets table with our PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies in Blankets Brownies. This easy-to-make dessert can be ready in under an hour and is sure to be a treat that the whole family will love.
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies — One for each brownie. Choose your colors or mix them up.
- Pre-baked brownies, blonde brownies, or cookie brownies
NOTE: You can bake your own if you’d like! We recommend store bought for the chance to create a time-saving snack.
- Light or fluffy icing
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Choose the PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies colors you want to use for this recipe.
- Cut a pre-baked brownie into a small rectangle slightly larger than the length and width of your PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies.
- Place one of your PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies on top of the cut brownie.
- Take a knife or spoon and spread icing over the lower half of the PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies and the bottom and sides of the brownies to mimic the look of bedsheets.
- Add rainbow sprinkles to the icing for extra color, flavor, and texture.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Serve when complete or when you have your party.