back to all recipes
PEEPS® Rainbow Cupcakes
Add a rainbow assortment of PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks to your dessert table this Easter season. Top your favorite cupcakes with PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks, and the whole family can pick their favorite color to eat!
- 24 PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks, assorted colors
- Colorful cupcake liners that match the PEEPS® Chicks
- Your favorite cake mix and the ingredients listed on package (typically water, eggs, vegetable oil)
- Vanilla Frosting
- Carefully prepare your favorite cake mix following the recipe on the package.
- Place cupcake liners in 24 muffin cups and divide batter evenly into muffin cups and bake according to the package directions.
- Cool completely before decorating.
- While waiting, separate clusters of PEEPS® Chicks so you have individual Chicks. This will allow you to easily place different Chick colors on the cupcakes.
- Frost each cupcake and immediately top with PEEPS® Chicks before the frosting dries.