PEEPS® Chick House
This PEEPS® Chick House is a great "snacktivity" to do with the kids. You can create 1 Chick house or create a scene with a few of them.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 package 10 ct. PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Chicks, or you can buy multiple packages in assorted colors (Yellow, Pink, Blue, Lavender)
- 1 package of PEEPS® Brand Jelly Beans
- 1 package of Graham Crackers
- 1 tub of white vanilla icing
- 1 package of edible green grass
- Start with forming the base of the house by using square pieces of graham crackers (break the sheets in half). Pipe the frosting along sides of graham crackers to create a square box with a bottom and three sides, leaving the top and one side open.
- Create a roof for your chick house by slanting two graham crackers on the top of the graham cracker box creating a peak, using the frosting as a glue to connect them.
- Take a small amount of edible grass and place in bottom of house to create a nest for your PEEPS® Marshmallow Chick.
- Place PEEPS® Jelly Beans in the nest and place a PEEPS® Chick on top of the nest.
- Create more than 1 Chick house to create a scene.