PEEPS® Edible Bouquet
Celebrate spring with your favorite PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies and fresh cut fruit served together in one decadent treat!
WHAT YOU NEED
- At least 3 packages of 8ct PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Bunnies
- Wooden Skewers
- Flower Cookie Cutter
- Melon Baller
- Kitchen Shears
- Assorted Fruit (Grapes, Cantaloupe Melon, Pineapple, Strawberries)
- Ceramic or glass container
- Begin by cutting down the cabbage to fit snugly into your chosen container. The top should be flat.
- Create your fruit flowers by using different cutters, kitchen shears, or patterns.
- To add in the PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies, gently push the wooden skewers through the center of each. Layer with different colors. If the PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies begin to slide down the skewer, use a melon ball or other small piece of fruit at the bottom to keep it from sliding.
- After all your fruit flowers are made, gently arrange them by piercing through the cabbage. You can always move them around to play around with placing.
- Lastly, layer in small pieces of kale on the bottom to cover up the cabbage.