Peeps Crispy Treats
- 4 3 oz packages PEEPS® marshmallow chicks (purple, pink, yellow, green), divided
- 4 tbsp unsalted FINLANDIA® butter, divided
- 6 cups puffed rice cereal, divided
- Additional PEEPS® marshmallow bunnies for decorating
- Vanilla Frosting
- In small pot melt 1 tbsp. unsalted FINLANDIA® butter over low heat. Add purple PEEPS® and stir until well coated. Continue to stir allowing PEEPS® to melt
- Once melted, remove from heat and add 1 ½ cups rice cereal, stirring until well combined
- Press into bottom of 9 ¾ x 3 ¾ loaf pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray (you can also line with foil to make crispy treats easy to remove)
- Repeat Steps 1 – 3 for each remaining color of PEEPS® chicks
- Allow to cool, then cut
- Once cool, add a small amount of vanilla frosting to crispy treats to attach PEEPS® bunnies for decoration
Share a Photo
Share if you loved this recipe as is, or if you added your own #peepsonality.
Got a great recipe?
Share your favorite PEEPS-inspired recipe with us on Facebook and it could be featured on our website.