back to all recipes
Peeps “24 Carrot” Cupcakes
- Assorted PEEPS Marshmallow Bunnies
- 1 box carrot cake mix (see package for additional ingredients)
- 2 containers cream cheese frosting
- Disclaimer: not all colors are available in recipe.
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for 24 cupcakes.
- Let cool completely.
- Place frosting into a pastry bag and frost cupcakes using assorted piping tips.
- Firmly press a PEEPS Marshmallow Bunny into the frosting on each cupcake so that the shape stands upright.
- Place cupcakes into a cupcake stand and serve.
Note: Not all color variations of the PEEPS Marshmallow Bunnies shown in this recipe image may be available.