PEEPS® Bunniful Easter Centerpiece
Bring some extra Springtime into your home by creating a PEEPS® Bunniful Easter Centerpiece. This craft can be a perfect addition to your holiday décor.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 Trifle glass round bowl
- 1 Smaller glass vase to fit inside the trifle bowl (allowing no more than 2” in between the layers and enough space to fit the bunnies)
- 4 packages – 8ct PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Bunnies in Assorted Colors (Yellow, Pink, Blue, Lavender)
- 2 packages of PEEPS® Brand or Just Born® Jelly Beans
- Bouquet of multi-color Tulips
- Insert the smaller glass vase into the larger trifle bowl and place in center.
- Add Jelly Beans all around the bottom, between the 2 layers of glass – go up about 3”.
- Separate the PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies and alternate colors, placing them on top of Jelly Beans. Go all the way around the bowl between the 2 layers of glass keeping them close together.
- Pour water into the smaller vase.
- Use tape and create criss crosses across the top of the smaller vase (this allows the Tulips to stand up tall when you put them later).
- Add the Tulips – using the smaller squares created by scotch tape to insert Tulips into the sections.