PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunny Cake Recipe
Add a rainbow assortment of PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies around your cake to create the perfect dessert for Easter. The whole family will want a slice!
- 24 PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies, assorted colors
- Your favorite cake mix and the ingredients listed on package (typically water, eggs, vegetable oil)
- Vanilla Frosting
- Carefully prepare your favorite cake mix following the recipe on the package.
- Divide batter evenly between two 8-inch round cake pans (sprayed with cooking spray) and bake according to the package directions.
- Run knife around edges to loosen. Remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- While waiting, separate clusters of PEEPS® Bunnies so you have individual Bunnies. This will allow you to easily place various Bunny colors around the cake.
- Frost cake rounds using 2/3 cup frosting between layers. Frost side and top with remaining frosting to cover completely. Immediately attach 22 PEEPS® Bunnies around bottom edge of cake, pressing slightly to attach to cake. Top your cake with two PEEPS® Bunnies!