PEEPS® Bunny Wreath
WHAT YOU NEED
- 44 PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies (yellow, blue, pink and lavender)
- 1 Floral Foam Wreath
- Spray Paint (Optional Step)
- Tooth Picks
- Hot Glue
- 1.5 – 2 Inch Wide Ribbon
- Fishing line to hang
- Optional Step: Spray Paint your foam wreath for a more finished look. Let dry 24 hours before adding the PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies.
- Begin by trimming toothpicks to roughly 1.5 inches. Insert one into the inner part of the wreath, where your first bunny will go.
- Use hot glue to carefully secure the bunny onto the toothpick. Press gently for a few seconds to insure a secure hold.
- Repeat this, until you have 4 PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies lined up, going from inside to the outside of the wreath. There is no need to place any in the back, since it will be flat against the door or wall.
- Continue to layer the PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies until the entire wreath is covered. Due to the curve of the wreath, colors will end up staggering slightly. Just do what you think looks good!
- Leave a 2 inch gap near the top to cover with ribbon. Add a ribbon bow to finish it off and hang by looping through some fishing line.
Note: You may seal your wreath *before adding ribbon* with a clear acrylic spray sealant for longevity.
Note: Use extreme caution when using hot glue. Completed craft is for decorative purposes only. Candy used in craft should not be eaten.