PEEPS® Marshmallow Rainbow Brownies Recipe
These Rainbow PEEPS® Brownies are made with Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix dressed up for spring with PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies, white chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (18.3 oz each) Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 20 assorted color PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Bunnies, divided
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together brownie mix, eggs, vegetable oil and water until smooth, about 50 strokes. Tear 10 PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies into bite-sized pieces. Stir pieces and 2 tablespoons sprinkles into brownie batter.
- Pour into pan and top with remaining sprinkles. Bake 16 minutes. Press remaining PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies into top of brownies. Continue baking 5 to 7 minutes, until toothpick inserted 1-inch from edge of pan comes out clean. Cool completely, cut and serve. Note: Keep a very close eye on them and use extreme caution when heating PEEPS® and pulling them out of hot oven.
Share a Photo
Share if you loved this recipe as is, or if you added your own #peepsonality.
Got a great recipe?
Share your favorite PEEPS-inspired recipe with us on Facebook and it could be featured on our website.