PEEPS® Brownie Batter Donuts
Making your own brownie batter donuts has never been easier! Mix up our classic Duncan Hines® brownie batter, bake in a donut pan, cool and decorate with frosting, sprinkles and colorful PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Bunnies for the most fun Easter breakfast ever.
For the first time ever, PEEPS® is hosting “PEEPSONALITY® Live!” – a weekly series every Tuesday dedicated to showcasing PEEPS®-inspired recipes and crafts with fun, easy-to-follow tutorials that families can do together! Tune in to @PEEPSBRAND on Instagram.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (18.3 oz each) Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup Duncan Hines® Classic Vanilla Creamy Home-Style Frosting
- food coloring
- rainbow sprinkles
- 18 PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray three 6-cavity donut pans with cooking spray.
- Stir together brownie mix, eggs, oil and water in large bowl until well blended, about 50 strokes. Pour brownie batter evenly into donut pans.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes, until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Remove from pans to wire rack to cool completely.
- Divide frosting evenly into 4 small bowls. Use food coloring to dye frosting 4 different bold colors, colors will not appear as boldly when the donuts are frosted.
- Microwave each color of frosting 10 seconds, just until fluid. Dip top of each donut in frosting and place on wire rack until frosting is set. If frosting firms up before you’ve finished dipping, microwave 5 seconds more. Drizzle any remaining frosting over donuts. Decorate with sprinkles. Place a PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunny in the center of each brownie batter donut. Enjoy!