PEEPS® Giant Dessert Board
Go all out this year with this over-the-top charcuterie inspired dessert board! Bake Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownies and Strawberry Cake Mix in mini muffin tins, make chocolate covered strawberry cake truffles, a frosting dip for fresh fruit and dress your dessert board up with PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Chicks and Bunnies and colorful candy!
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (18.3 oz each) Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 egg
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pkg (15.25 oz each) Duncan Hines® Signature Strawberry Supreme Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 container (16 oz each) Duncan Hines® Classic Vanilla Creamy Home-Style Frosting, divided
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- rainbow sprinkles
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 Pound fresh strawberries
- 1 Pound seedless grapes
- 2 bags (1 oz) Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP® Sweet and Salty Kettle Corn
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) jellybeans
- 1 pkg (18 oz each) mini candy-coated chocolate Easter eggs
- 2 pkgs (10 count) PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks
- 2 pkgs (10 count) PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies
- BROWNIES: Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 24-cup mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Stir together brownie mix, 2 eggs, 1/2-cup oil and 1/4-cup water until blended, about 50 strokes. Divide evenly into mini muffin pan. Bake 20 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes, remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- STRAWBERRY CAKE: Line 24-cup mini muffin pan with paper liners. Spray 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Beat cake mix, 3 eggs, 1 cup water and 1/3-cup vegetable oil in a large bowl with an electric mixer until blended, about 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Divide half of the cake batter evenly into mini muffin cups, filling about 3/4ths full. Pour remaining batter into 9×13-inch pan. Bake 14 to 17 minutes, until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool completely.
- CAKE TRUFFLES: Break cooled 9×13-inch cake into large pieces, place in large bowl and stir in 1/2-cup frosting. Roll into balls, place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Pour chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon oil into a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 30 seconds. Stir and continue microwaving in 15-second increments until melted; stir until smooth.
- Dip frozen strawberry cake truffles in melted chocolate. Lift with a fork and tap gently to let excess drip off. Place on baking sheet. Decorate with sprinkles. Freeze 10 minutes, until chocolate is set.
- FRUIT DIP: Stir together 1/3-cup frosting and cream cheese until well blended. Frost mini strawberry cupcakes with remaining vanilla frosting.
- Build and style dessert charcuterie board with fresh fruit and cream cheese dip, mini brownies, mini cupcakes, cake truffles, candy, kettle corn, pretzels and PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks and Bunnies. Replenish Easter dessert board as needed.