Peeps Easter Lantern Craft
WHAT YOU NEED
- Clear/Glass Lantern
- Dark and Light Moss
- Peeps Chick and Bunny Varieties
- Miniature Bench
- Miniature Flowers
- Green Felt
- Hot Glue Gun (optional)
- Cut a square piece of green felt to fit in the bottom of your lantern.
- Place dark and light moss over the felt so that the moss is visible above the solid edges of the lantern.
- Create an outdoor scene using your preferred miniature accessories.
- Place Peeps into the scene.
- (Optional) Secure Peeps to miniature furniture using a few dots of a hot glue gun.
- Place on a table or hang outside for the PEEPfect Easter decoration.
Feel free to express your #PEEPSONALITY and create your own one-of-a-kind scene!
Share a Photo
Share if you loved this recipe as is, or if you added your own #peepsonality.
Got a great recipe?
Share your favorite PEEPS-inspired recipe with us on Facebook and it could be featured on our website.