back to all recipes
PEEPS® RICE KRISPIES TREATS™
- 4 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® Cereal
- 40 PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks (Assorted Colors)
- 4 TBS butter
- Sprinkles (optional, but encouraged)
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
- Add PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks and marvel at their puffiness until they are completely melted.
*Do not stir yet!
- Remove from heat and add Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® Cereal.
- Gently fold cereal into PEEPS® Marshmallow until it’s evenly coated and swirl together.
- Coat 11 x 8 x 2-inch pan with cooking spray (trust us.) Evenly press mixture into the pan.
- If you have sprinkles, add them!
- Allow to cool completely then cut into 2-in squares. Or get wild with cookie cutters!
- Take a picture of those beautiful treats and share them with us! @kelloggsricekrispies and @PEEPSBRAND
Note: Use extreme caution when heating PEEPS® Marshmallow; they may be hot. Handle with care.