PEEPS® Brownie Eggs
Spring into Easter with these colorful fudgy egg shaped brownies! Easy to create with an egg shaped cookie cutter and decorate with Duncan Hines® Creamy Vanilla Frosting and PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Bunnies. An easy and FUN Easter Dessert Recipe!
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 packages (18.3 oz each) Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1-1/3 cups vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 container (16 oz each) Duncan Hines® Creamy Vanilla Frosting
- Blue and yellow food coloring
- 2 tablespoons brightly colored sprinkles
- 16 PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 17×11-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Stir brownie mixes, oil, eggs, and water together in a large bowl until well blended, about 50 strokes. Spread into pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until toothpick inserted about 2-inches from edge of pan comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Use a 4×2-3/4-inch egg-shaped cookie cutter to cut 16 egg-shaped brownies. Alternatively, you can use a sharp paring knife to cut brownies into egg shapes, just make sure they are bigger than your PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies.
- Divide frosting into 2 bowls and dye one blue and one yellow. Frost brownies with frosting and decorate with sprinkles. Top each with a PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunny and serve!
Share a Photo
Share if you loved this recipe as is, or if you added your own #peepsonality.
Got a great recipe?
Share your favorite PEEPS-inspired recipe with us on Facebook and it could be featured on our website.