DIY PEEPS Easter Basket
WHAT YOU NEED
- 4 boxes of PEEPS® Chicks
- 2-3 Boxes of PEEPS® Bunnies
- Piece of cardboard
- Easter grass (you will need 1 1/2 if you want it nice and full like in the picture)
- Hot Glue Gun/Glue Sticks
- 1 package of Scrapbook Paper (Optional)
- Disclaimer: not all colors are available in recipe.
- Run a line of glue along the edge of a box of PEEPS® Chicks. Attach to the back edge of another box of PEEPS® Chicks.
- Repeat step 1 until you have created a square
- Let glue cool for 2 minutes
- Place a piece of cardboard or cardstock underneath the Peeps boxes. Using a pencil trace around the boxes
- Trim excess paper and glue the cardboard to the base of your basket
- Turn the basket over and fill 3/4 of the way with Easter grass
- Add in your boxes of PEEPS® Bunnies or any of our other SWEET varieties
Share a Photo
Share if you loved this recipe as is, or if you added your own #peepsonality.
Got a great recipe?
Share your favorite PEEPS-inspired recipe with us on Facebook and it could be featured on our website.