PEEPS® Easter Egg Hunt Diorama
PEEPS® aren’t just tasty to eat, they’re also fun to decorate with! Make a unique diorama scene this Easter season using PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks and put it on display to enjoy throughout the season. Express Your PEEPSONALITY® by making a diorama and tag us on social using @PEEPSBrand and #PEEPSONALITY. We’d love to see your creation!
WHAT YOU NEED
Below is what we included to make our diorama. Express Your PEEPSONALITY® by making your own scene and choosing your own accessories.
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks – any colors!
- Clear/Glass Lantern
- Foam Block
- Dark and Light Moss
- Plastic Easter Eggs
- Add foam block in the base of the lantern to create dimension.
- Place the moss around the foam to create an outdoor scene.
- Put plastic Easter eggs, rocks and PEEPS® Chicks on top of the moss and position them like the Chicks are searching for Easter eggs.
- Put your diorama on display for people to enjoy this Easter season.
Share a Photo
Share if you loved this recipe as is, or if you added your own #peepsonality.
Got a great recipe?
Share your favorite PEEPS-inspired recipe with us on Facebook and it could be featured on our website.