Skip to main content
back to all recipes
PEEPS® Easter Snack Mix Recipe
- 8 cups of square crispy rice cereal
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Bag PEEPS® Jelly Beans
- 6 PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks
- Melt the white chocolate chips according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine the melted white chocolate and square crispy rice cereal. Mix until cereal is well coated.
- Place the powdered sugar in a large freezer style storage bag. Add in cereal and shake until cereal is coated with powdered sugar.
- Spread onto a baking sheet to allow to dry.
- Add in PEEPS® Jelly Beans and PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks. Combine and place in a serving bowl or snack bag to share.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.