Peeps Crispy Rice Treats
- Marshmallow PEEPS of your choice
- Rice Krispies Treats
- Melting chocolate
- Sprinkles or other decorations
- Popsicle sticks
- Cut your PEEPS® in half.
- Prepare your melting chocolate according to package directions.
- Using a spoon, coat your Rice Krispie® Treat with your melted chocolate.
- Once your Rice Krispies® Treat has been coated with chocolate, apply your PEEP.
- Decorate the exposed chocolate with sprinkles, coconut or other decorations.
- Slide a popsicle stick into the bottom of your treat to create a PEEPS Rice Krispies Treat Pop.
Share a Photo
Share if you loved this recipe as is, or if you added your own #peepsonality.
Got a great recipe?
Share your favorite PEEPS-inspired recipe with us on Facebook and it could be featured on our website.