As you’re planning your Easter gatherings, think about adding some color to the sweets table with our Easter CenterPEEPS®. This easy-to-make, edible decoration can be ready in thirty minutes and is sure to be a treat that the whole family will love. Follow our simple steps for this edible Easter tabletop decoration.
WHAT YOU NEED
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies and PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks — two for each skewer. Choose your colors or mix them up.
- A flower pot of your choice.
- MIKE AND IKE® BERRY BLAST® and MIKE AND IKE® Mega Mix
- Easter themed stickers
- Matching color ribbon
- Flower foam
- Wood skewers
- Miscellaneous Easter decorations
- Cellophane or aluminum foil
NOTE: Feel free to choose whichever PEEPS® colors make you happy and have fun creating this!
- Choose the PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies and PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks you want to use for your design.
- Decorate your flower pot with your stickers, ribbon, and miscellaneous materials.
- Sort your MIKE AND IKE® candies based on the colors you want to use for your design. We used yellow, pink, blue, and purple here.
- Cut your flower foam to match the size of your flower pot. Insert your flower foam into your flower pot.
- Cover your flower foam with cellophane or aluminum foil.
- Stick two PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies or PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks on each skewer. Alternate colors as you wish. Add fruit if you’d like to mix it up. We used four skewers of Bunnies and two skewers of Chicks for this design.
- Place your PEEPS® skewers into the flower foam.
- Add additional decorations as preferred.
- Pour your assorted MIKE AND IKE® candies into the base of the flower pot to act as a colorful and edible foundation.