DIY PEEPS® Bunny Fabric Bags
These easy-to-make bags are the perfect springtime gift and take only 15 minutes to make each one!
WHAT YOU NEED
Materials can make 10 bags.
- 10 packages of PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies (color to match your fabric)
- 1 yard of fabric – match color of your PEEPS® Bunnies
- 1 sheet brown felt
- Fabric glue
- Silk ribbon
- Make a PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunny shape out of cardstock
- Trace onto fabric
- Cut out a front and back side
- Use fabric glue along edges. A brush is helpful for spreading out!
- Let dry according to glue instructions
- Once dry, fill with your favorite stuffing to give it a shape.
- Add spring goodies inside
- Attach to a PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunny package with tape
- Tie with a ribbon
Ready to Gift!