PEEPS® DIY Cloche Centerpiece
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks (or more if you want to make more)
- 3 Cloche containers
- 3 Styrofoam balls
- Hot Glue
- Faux Moss
- Faux Flowers
- Faux Mini Mushrooms
- Faux Birds Nest
- Spray Paint (Optional)
- If you are changing the color of your cloche base, spray paint first to allow ample drying time.
- Cut the styrofoam balls in half to fit the size of your base. Hot Glue onto the fully dry base.
- Next, use hot glue to secure the moss, leaving a small space at the top of the styrofoam to glue the faux nest.
- After adding the nest, add your embellishments such as faux flowers and mushrooms, being careful not to add too many so the cloche can still fit over top.
- Add your PEEPS® Marshmallow Chick onto the nest (do not glue down so you can easily remove and replace for next Spring).
- Lastly, carefully close the cloche and enjoy!
Tip: You can place one of the cloches on top of a candle holder to vary the heights.
Note: Use extreme caution when using hot glue. Completed craft is for decorative purposes only. Candy used in craft should not be eaten.