WHAT YOU NEED
- 5 PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks
- 3 Tbsp corn starch
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Measure corn starch and coconut oil into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Separate PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks and add to the mixture.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Mix with a spoon immediately to make sure all ingredients are mixed evenly (PS – PEEPS® Chicks will expand when microwaved. Use extreme caution when heating PEEPS® Marshmallow. They may be hot. Handle with care.).
- Optional: Add one drop of food coloring to enhance the colors once the mixture comes out of the microwave.
- Wait until mixture is cool to the touch. Use hands to start to shape and play with PEEPS® playdough.
- Roll, cut, twist, and express your PEEPSONALITY®!
- Leave your designs out to air dry and harden for 24 hours.
P.S. Lay out parchment paper or a silicone mat to roll out dough so it doesn’t stick to surfaces.