PEEPS® Easter Centerpiece Cones
Add a colorful pop of PEEPSONALITY® to your Easter decorations! This craft is fun to make and the perfect display piece for the entire Spring season. Check out the recorded event and see more PEEPSONALITY® Live! videos on our Youtube channel..
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 Craft Cones of varying sizes (Card board or paper mache)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Kitchen Shears
- 14 packages of 8ct PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Bunnies in three colors (six packages of one color for large cone, four packages of two colors for smaller cones)
- (Optional) Paint your cones the color to match the PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies you will be using, or you may leave them unpainted.
- Starting at the bottom of the cone, take a row of 4 PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies to measure and mark where you need to put the hot glue on the cone. Mark lightly with a pencil.
- After marking, add your hot glue in a zig zag in between the markings.
- Work quickly to attach your PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies in rows of 4, making sure to plan out how many you will need to glue at a time. Cut excess PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies accordingly with your kitchen shears.
- Gently hold and press PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies for 15-20 seconds to make sure they adhere and the glue becomes stiff enough to hold them on.
- Work your way up the cone, and at the very top add hot glue to the tip and attach a single PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunny to finish.
Note: Use extreme caution when using hot glue. Completed craft is for decorative purposes only. Candy used in craft should not be eaten.
Share a Photo
Share if you loved this recipe as is, or if you added your own #peepsonality.
Got a great recipe?
Share your favorite PEEPS-inspired recipe with us on Facebook and it could be featured on our website.