PEEPS® Easter Fruit Pizza
Complete your Easter brunch with our quick and easy fruit pizza recipe! Made with a cake mix cookie egg topped with cream cheese frosting, fresh fruit and colorful PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Chicks and Bunnies, this festive fruit pizza is perfect for any springtime occasion.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (15.25 oz each) Duncan Hines® Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Duncan Hines® Classic Vanilla Creamy Home-Style Frosting
- 3 cups fresh fruit (sliced strawberries, raspberries, mandarin orange segments, sliced kiwi, red grapes, blueberries, sliced mango)
- 8 PEEPS® Yellow Marshmallow Bunnies
- 5 PEEPS® Pink Marshmallow Bunnies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Stir together cake mix, oil and eggs in large bowl until blended. Shape dough into an egg on baking sheet, about 1/4-inch thick, leaving at least one inch from edge of pan to allow it to spread. Bake 14 to 16 minutes, until edge is lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Stir together softened cream cheese and frosting in small bowl until blended. Spread frosting mixture evenly over cookie. Decorate Easter fruit pizza with fruit and PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies. Cut and enjoy!