PEEPS® Chicks’ Nest Brownie Recipe
Brownies baked in a Bundt pan and coated with chocolate covered pretzels to make a cute and delicious nest for PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks to lay their eggs.
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1 pkg (18.3 oz each) Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 squares (2 oz each) chocolate bark coating
- 3 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 3 PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Chicks
- 1/2 cup PEEPS® Brand Jelly Beans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray Bundt pan with baking spray. Stir together brownie mix, egg, oil and water in large bowl until blended, about 50 strokes. Pour into pan.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes, until toothpick inserted 1-inch from edge comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes. Invert onto wire rack and cool completely.
- Melt almond bark in large microwave safe bowl according to package directions. Stir in pretzels until well coated. Pour pretzels over cooled brownie and shape into a nest. If your chocolate hardens too quickly, use some frosting to secure the pretzels to the brownie. Allow almond bark to harden.
- Place PEEPS® Jelly Beans into the nest and top with PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks.
Share a Photo
Share if you loved this recipe as is, or if you added your own #peepsonality.
Got a great recipe?
Share your favorite PEEPS-inspired recipe with us on Facebook and it could be featured on our website.