Sweetheart Peeps Pops
- 12 Valentine PEEPS Marshmallow Hearts
- 12 Lollipop Sticks
- One Package Chocolate Coating (approx. 12 oz) For Melting And Dipping in desired color, or a combination of colors
- Red Icing Writer Or Red Frosting In A Piping Bag With A Fine Tip For Writing
- Unwrap your Valentine PEEPS Marshmallow Hearts and sit on a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
- Melt your chocolate coating according to package directions.
- Dip the end of a lollipop stick into chocolate coating (approx. 1”) and then insert into the bottom of a PEEPS Marshmallow Heart.
- Sit back on wax paper and repeat with additional sticks and hearts. Allow chocolate on stick to set up, helping keep heart attached to the sticks.
- When chocolate is set, dip each heart into your chocolate coating, let excess chocolate coating drip off, then set on wax paper and allow to dry.
- Once completely dry, use an icing writer or piping bag and tip to write messages onto hearts as desired.
- Let dry then share with someone sweet.
Share a Photo
Share if you loved this recipe as is, or if you added your own #peepsonality.
Got a great recipe?
Share your favorite PEEPS-inspired recipe with us on Facebook and it could be featured on our website.