back to all recipes
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp frosting, marshmallow creme, or peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp sprinkles, chopped nuts, or crushed cookie crumbs
- Chocolate syrup
- Assorted Valentine PEEPS Marshmallow Shapes
- Additional items if desired, such as a cupcake, donut, thick cake slice, or cookie
- Whipped cream
- Allow ice cream to soften. Combine in blender with milk and blend until smooth. Pour into cup.
- To assemble your PEEPS Milkshake start by spreading a layer of frosting, marshmallow creme
or peanut butter onto the rim of your glass. Spread about 1” down from the top, on the outside of
the glass. Gently press sprinkles into frosting layer.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup down the inside of the glass.
- Pour prepared milkshake mixture into glass. Top with whipped cream. Place PEEPS Marshmallow shapes on straws by gently pushing straw into the bottom. Place into milkshake glass. Add cupcake or other items. Add a final garnish of sprinkles and chocolate syrup and enjoy!