back to all recipes
Peeps Sweetheart Lollipops
- 1 package of 9 ct PEEPS® Strawberry Creme Flavored Marshmallow Hearts
- 1 package of 9 ct PEEPS® Vanilla Creme Flavored Marshmallow Hearts
- 1 bag of chocolate melting chips
- 1 bag of lollipop sticks (found at most craft stores)
- 1 tube of white decorating icing
- Red and white sprinkles
- Insert lollipop sticks into bottom of PEEPS® Marshmallow Hearts
- Melt chocolate chips and dip PEEPS® Marshmallow Hearts into melted chocolate so fully or half covered.
- Place on a tin foil or wax paper covered cookie sheet and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator, decorate with icing and garnish with sprinkles.
- If giving away as a Valentine’s Day treat, cover with plastic-wrap or a sandwich baggie and tie a red ribbon at the base of the PEEPS® Marshmallow Heart to seal