Skip to main content
back to all recipes
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches
- 2 packages PEEPS Marshmallow Trees and PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen
- 15 whole graham crackers
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- 20 oz white almond bark
- 15 cookie sticks
- Separate PEEPS and set aside.
- Break graham crackers in half and set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Mix peanut butter and caramel sauce together. Spread about 1 tablespoon on half of the graham crackers and top with remaining graham crackers.
- Melt almond bark in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Dip cookie sandwiches in melted almond bark, coating on all sides. Place on wax paper and place a PEEP on top, pressing gently to adhere.
- If you would like to make these cookies on a stick, carefully insert a cookie stick between each graham cracker.
- Place in the refrigerator or freezer for 5-10 minutes or until almond bark has set. Serve immediately or wrap in cellophane wrappers or plastic wrap.