Skip to main content
back to all recipes
The Ultimate Halloween Candy Bark
- 1/2 cup of MIKE AND IKE® Original Fruits
- 1 pack of PEEPS® Marshmallow Ghosts or Pumpkins
- GOLDENBERG’S® PEANUT CHEWS® Original Dark or Milk Chocolatey
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy melts
- 2 cups pretzels, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts.
- Line a baking pan with foil; grease foil with butter.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining ingredients; press into candy coating.
- Let stand about 1 hour.
- Break or cut bark into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-3/4 pounds.