Peppermint Bark PEEPS® Crispy Treats
T’is the season for combining the delicious flavors of chocolate, peppermint and PEEPS marshmallow to create an unforgettable tasty treat that’s pure holiday magic!
- 3 tbsp butter
- 24 PEEPS Peppermint Bark Dipped Delights Chicks *
- 4 cups chocolate rice cereal
- 12 oz white chocolate candy coating such as melting wafers or almond bark
- 1/3 cup crushed candy canes
- Additional PEEPS Peppermint Bark Dipped Delights Chicks for garnish if desired
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray. The mixture does not have to fill the pan, a freeform shape works great with this recipe.
- In a large heavy pot, melt 3 tbsp of butter and 24 PEEPS Peppermint Bark Dipped Delights Chicks on medium heat, mixing until well combined and smooth.
- Add in cereal and stir to combine. Transfer mixture to prepared pan and scoop out onto pan. Lightly spray hands with non-stick cooking spray, then quickly and gently press down mixture until approximately 1/2” thick.
- Prepare white chocolate candy coating according to package directions. Pour over crispy treats and use a spoon to smooth across entire mixture evenly. Immediately sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Allow mixture to set for at least one hour, or until candy coating is firm.
- Cut into pieces, serve and enjoy! This looks especially festive served with additional Peppermint Bark Peeps.
*if desired, 12 PEEPS Peppermint Bark Dipped Delights Chicks can be used along with 2 cups of miniature marshmallows.
Share a Photo
Share if you loved this recipe as is, or if you added your own #peepsonality.
Got a great recipe?
Share your favorite PEEPS-inspired recipe with us on Facebook and it could be featured on our website.