PEEPS Snowy S’mores
Forget the sugar plums! These quick, easy and delicious s’mores treats – featuring fluffy PEEPS marshmallow snowmen – are what holiday dreams are made of!
- 9 ct. pack of PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen
- 9 graham cracker squares
- 1 pack of mini candy canes
- 6 chocolate squares
- Turn on the oven broiler and place the oven rack in the center of the oven. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Break the graham cracker and the chocolate bars into squares.
- Arrange six graham cracker squares on the baking sheet and top each with a square of chocolate. Place a PEEPS Marshmallow Snowman on top of each chocolate.
- Place the tray in the oven for 35 seconds. Check to see how toasted the Snowmen are—they should be slightly puffed, looked melted around the sides, and begin to form a golden-brown crust on top. If they don’t look melted enough, leave them in for another 5 to 10 seconds.
- Remove the tray from the oven and immediately begin to build the PEEPS Snowy S’mores by stacking two melted PEEPS topped graham crackers.
- Finish off with a clean graham cracker and top off with a PEEPS Marshmallow Snowman. Adhere the Snowman to the top of the graham cracker with a dab of melted chocolate, and then adhere the candy cane to his hand with chocolate – to appear as if the Snowman is holding the candy cane.
- Break up a candy cane and sprinkle bits to the melted chocolate and PEEPS Marshmallow Snowman.
- Make sure to enjoy while the treat is still warm!
Keep a very close eye on them and use extreme caution when heating PEEPS® and pulling them out of the hot oven.