PEEPS® Snow Globe Christmas Ornaments
WHAT YOU NEED
- PEEPS® Christmas Marshmallow Shapes: Gingerbread Men, Trees, Snowmen, or Stockings.
- Tape with Holiday Designs
- Miniature Seasonal Props
- Loose Glitter Snow
- Hot Glue
- Popsicle Stick
Best practice: Select which PEEPS® you want to use in the ornament, remove from packaging, and let sit overnight.
- Start with one half of the ornament. Disclaimer: DIY ornaments are typically sold in a set of halves.
- To create a platform for the PEEPS® to stand on, take a Popsicle stick and cut it so it rests across the lower third of the inside. Secure the stick using hot glue to the inside of the ornament**
- Prop your selected PEEPS® shape on the Popsicle platform and secure with hot glue**
- Add festive miniature props such as the mini-Christmas tree and candy cane shown above, secure with hot glue.
- Let the ornament stand for 10 minutes.
- Add enough loose glitter snow to the finished half of the ornament to hide the Popsicle sticks.
- Connect the front half of the ornament and carefully secure with hot glue**
- Add festive washi tape to cover the seam of the ornament and add bells and ribbon to the outside of the ornament.
**Caution, glue gun can be extremely hot. Parents should supervise at all times.