PEEPS® Red Velvet Pancakes
Take your holiday breakfast to new heights with our PEEPS® Red Velvet Pancakes recipe! Stack hot red velvet pancakes with PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Gingerbread Men in between to make a melty marshmallow layer and then top with all your favorite festive pancake toppings and more PEEPS®!
- 1 pkg (15.25 oz each) Duncan Hines® Signature Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup holiday sprinkles, plus additional for decorating
- 24 PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Gingerbread Men
- Mrs. Butter-Worth’s® Original Syrup
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Whisk together red velvet cake mix, flour, water, eggs, and oil in a large bowl until well blended. Let stand about 3 minutes to thicken.
- Spray large electric griddle with cooking spray and heat to 275°F. Pour about 1/4-cup batter per pancake onto griddle. Add a few sprinkles to the top of each pancake. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, turning once when tops bubble and bottoms are lightly browned.
- Place one hot red velvet pancake on a serving plate. Top with a PEEPS® Marshmallow Gingerbread Man and another hot red velvet pancake. Press down gently to melt the PEEPS®. Continue making pancakes until all batter is used.
- Serve PEEPS® red velvet pancakes topped with syrup, Reddi-wip®, additional sprinkles and a PEEPS® Marshmallow Gingerbread Man.