PEEPS® Pumpkin Patch Pails
A fun treat for the fall, these easy-to-make desserts are layered with chocolate cookie crumbs, chocolate pudding, and PEEPS® Marshmallow Pumpkins.
- One package of chocolate cookies
- Six individual snack cups of chocolate pudding
- Six PEEPS® Marshmallow Pumpkins
- Six clear plastic cups
- Mixing bowl
- In a large bowl, crush the chocolate cookies until they’re in crumb form. Line your six plastic cups up and have your individual pudding packages and PEEPS® Marshmallow Pumpkins ready.
- Layer 1/3 of each plastic cup with chocolate cookie crumbs.
- Add one snack cup of chocolate pudding to each plastic cup on top of the first layer of cookie crumbs.
- Add another layer of chocolate cookie crumbs on top of the pudding, until the crumbs nearly reach the top of the plastic cup.
- Dig a spot in the top cookie crumb layer and place one PEEPS® Marshmallow Pumpkin on top of each cup.