PEEPS Holiday Wreath
Greet your guests with this cute and crafty holiday wreath, featuring adorable Christmas PEEPS marshmallow snowmen and marshmallow gingerbread men.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Assorted PEEPS Marshmallow Holiday Shapes
- 1 Grapevine OR Noble Fir wreath
(suggested size: between 18 – 24 inches in diameter)
- Brown or green pipe cleaners OR light floral wire
- Holiday decorations (optional)
- Hot glue gun
- Baking Sheet
- Take PEEPS out of packaging and place on a baking sheet to leave out overnight (PEEPS that are slightly “aged” are better to craft with!)
- Cut a piece of ribbon to your desired length for hanging. Wrap the ribbon one time around the top of the wreath. Tie a knot or bow at the opposite end of the ribbon.
- Place PEEPS Marshmallow Holiday Shapes as desired around the wreath, using a hot glue gun (be careful peeps!) and Pipe cleaners/floral wire to secure the shapes to the wreath. Let dry.
- Add holiday decorations as desired. Flowers, ribbon, bells, pinecones and berries are great holiday décor additions!
Share a Photo
Share if you loved this recipe as is, or if you added your own #peepsonality.
Got a great recipe?
Share your favorite PEEPS-inspired recipe with us on Facebook and it could be featured on our website.