PEEPS® Halloween Dessert Cups
Serve our PEEPS® Halloween Dessert Cups at your next Halloween party! Layer brownies and pudding in serving cups and top with cute PEEPS® Marshmallow Pumpkins!
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (18.3 oz) Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- orange food coloring
- 24 PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Pumpkins
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Stir brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water together in a large bowl until well blended, about 50 strokes. Pour into pan. Bake 24 to 27 minutes, until toothpick inserted 1-inch from edge of pan comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Make pudding according to package directions adding food coloring to make it orange. Chop cooled brownies into bite-sized pieces. Chop 8 PEEPS® Marshmallow Pumpkins into bite-sized pieces.
- Layer chopped brownie pieces, PEEPS® Pumpkin pieces, pudding, and more brownies and a small dollop of pudding in 5-ouce clear cups or 4-ounce jars. Place a PEEPS® Pumpkin on top of each cup. Top each with Reddi-wip® just before serving your PEEPS® Halloween Dessert Cups!