PEEPS® Halloween Candy Cookie Cake
Families will love decorating our giant PEEPS® Halloween Candy Cookie Cake with all of their favorite candy and PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Pumpkins and Ghosts!
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1 pkg (15.25 oz each) Duncan Hines® Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup Duncan Hines® Classic Creamy Vanilla Frosting
- orange food coloring
- 9 PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Monsters
- 3 PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Pumpkins
- 2 cups assorted Halloween candy (candy corn, malted milk balls, candy-coated chocolate pieces, gummy worms)
- Halloween sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13-inch pizza pan with baking spray.
- Stir together cake mix, melted butter, eggs, vanilla and chocolate chunks in a large bowl until well blended. Press chocolate chip cookie dough onto pan within 1/2-inch of the edge of the pan.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned and center is firm. Cookie will spread to the edge of the pan while it bakes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Use orange food coloring to dye frosting orange. Spread frosting all over top of cooled cookie cake. Decorate cookie cake with PEEPS® Marshmallow Monsters and Pumpkins, all your favorite candy, and sprinkles. Cut and enjoy!