PEEPS® Gingerbread Man Rice Cereal Treats Recipe
These gingerbread rice cereal treats taste just like Christmas, and all you need to make them are PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow, cereal, and butter!
- 3 packages PEEPS® Marshmallow Gingerbread Men
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 cups rice cereal
- White, red, and green chocolate, melted
- Place the PEEPS® Marshmallow Gingerbread Men and butter into a large pot over low heat. Use extreme caution when heating PEEPS® Marshmallow; they may be hot. Handle with care.
- Stir until the marshmallow is completely melted, then add in the rice cereal. Mix until the cereal is fully coated with the marshmallow mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a sheet of parchment paper, then cover with a second sheet of parchment. Smooth flat with a rolling pin.
- Grease a gingerbread cookie cutter and cut gingerbread men out of the flattened rice cereal treat.
- Decorate each gingerbread man with melted chocolate, then allow to sit for 1-2 hours to firm up.
- Place into gift bags or into an airtight container until ready to serve.