back to all recipes
PEEPS Christmas Tree Cookie Cups
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker ™ peanut butter cookie mix
- Water, oil, and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 1 container Betty Crocker ™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- 27 PEEPS Brand Marshmallow Trees
- Shredded coconut, white candy sprinkles, coarse decorator sugar crystals, as desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Make cookie dough as directed on pouch. Shape dough into 27 balls; place 1 ball in each of 27 ungreased miniature muffin cups. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until edges are set and light golden brown.
- Immediately press indentation into center of each cookie cup with handle of wooden spoon. Cool 10 minutes in muffin cups; remove to cooling rack to cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Place frosting in resealable food-storage plastic bag with 1 corner cut off. Pipe frosting into center of each cookie cup. Place marshmallow tree on top of each cookie cup. Decorate as desired.