PEEPS® Christmas Cookie Milkshake
Have your Christmas cookies and milk all together in one delicious PEEPS® Christmas Cookie Milkshake! Blend cake mix sugar cookies with milk and ice cream, pour into a decorated glass and garnish with PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Snowmen!
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package (15.25 oz) Duncan Hines® Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softeneds
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup red and green sugar sprinkles
- 1/2 cup Duncan Hines® Whipped Fluffy White Frosting
- Additional holiday sprinkles
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Snowmen
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Blend cake mixes, cream cheese, butter, and egg in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until moistened, about 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed until well blended and soft dough forms, about a minute.
- Scoop dough into 1-1/2 tablespoon portions and roll into balls. Roll balls in red and green sugar sprinkles and place on baking sheets. Flatten dough balls with the palm of your hand into 1-1/2-inch circles. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until lightly browned on the edges.
- Cool cookies on wire racks. Spread frosting around the rims of serving glasses and roll in sprinkles to adhere.
- Place 6 cookies in a blender with milk and blend until smooth. Add ice cream to blender and continue blending until mixed. Pour into serving glasses.
- Serve each milkshake with a PEEPS® Marshmallow Snowman and another cookie. Place them onto a straw or stick, top each with Reddi-wip® and serve!