PEEPS® Brownie Cupcakes
For a cute and quick holiday dessert recipe, make our PEEPS® Brownie Cupcakes and decorate with bright sprinkles to set the mood for a fun and festive occasion!
- 1 package (18.3 oz) Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 container (14 oz) Duncan Hines® Whipped Fluffy White Frosting
- 3/4 cup bright multicolored sprinkles
- 18 PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Trees and Snowmen®
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place paper liners in 18 muffin cups.
- Stir brownie mix, oil, eggs, and water together in a large bowl until well blended, about 50 strokes. Divide batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 24 to 28 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes, remove from pans and cool completely.
- Scoop about half of the frosting into a freezer bag or piping bag. Use the remaining frosting to frost the cooled cupcakes. Dip tops of cupcakes in sprinkles.
- Cut off a corner of the bag about 1/2-inch wide and squeeze a small dollop of frosting on top of each cupcake. Place a PEEPS® Marshmallow Tree or Snowman in the center of each brownie cupcake and serve.