PEEPS® Brownie Batter Ice Cream Sundaes
Take your brownie batter ice cream to the next level with our sundae recipe that blends Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownies into vanilla ice cream and layers of PEEPS® Brand Marshmallow Chicks! Serve your brownie batter ice cream in a sundae glass and top with even more PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks and brownies, rainbow sprinkles and the ultimate finishing touch—a big whoosh of Reddi-wip®!
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (18.3 oz each) Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 4 pkgs (10 count) PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or coated pan). Spray bottom of 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together brownie mix, eggs, oil and water in large bowl until well blended, about 50 strokes. Pour brownie batter into pan. Bake 31 to 36 minutes (add 3 to 5 minutes for dark or coated pan), until toothpick inserted 1-inch from edge of pan comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Cut 12 1-inch squares of brownies and reserve for topping the sundaes. Cut remaining brownies into small pieces. Reserve 1 cup brownie pieces. You should have about 2 cups brownie pieces remaining.
- Pour heavy cream and remaining brownie pieces into blender container. Blend on high speed until very smooth. Pour in vanilla ice cream and blend just until ice cream is blended in.
- Pour one third of the brownie batter ice cream into a 9×5-inch loaf pan. Tear 2 PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks into small pieces and scatter PEEPS® pieces and 1/3-cup brownie pieces over. Layer ice cream with 2 more torn PEEPS® and 1/3-cup brownie pieces in 2 more layers. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, 2 to 3 hours.
- Skewer 3 PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks on 6-inch bamboo skewers. Drizzle chocolate syrup around the edge of serving bowls. Decorate with rainbow sprinkles. Scoop brownie batter ice cream into serving bowls. Top your brownie batter ice cream sundae with reserved brownie squares, PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks skewers, a big whoosh of Reddi-wip® and more rainbow sprinkles. Serve and enjoy!