PEEPS® Blue Raspberry Sparkle Dessert Recipe
- 1 pkg. PEEPS® Yellow Marshmallow Chicks
- 1 pkg. Berry Blue Jell-O
- 8 oz. raspberry flavored carbonated water
- Prepare Jell-O according to package directions for the quick-set method, using cold raspberry flavored carbonated water in place of cold water.
- Whisk Jell-O vigorously for one minute.
- Fill 5 goblets or large round glasses with Jell-O.
- Chill in refrigerator for about one hour or until set.
- Before serving, place a PEEPS® Yellow Marshmallow Chick on top.
Share a Photo
Share if you loved this recipe as is, or if you added your own #peepsonality.
Got a great recipe?
Share your favorite PEEPS-inspired recipe with us on Facebook and it could be featured on our website.