Skip to main content
back to all recipes
No Churn Gingerbread Ice Cream
- 1 pint heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package of 6 PEEPS Gingerbread Flavored Marshmallow Gingerbread Men
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Beat heavy cream in a chilled bowl until thickened.
- Add vanilla extract, ground ginger, and ground cinnamon. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk until combined. Scrape into a 9-inch loaf pan.
- Melt butter in a medium sized, microwave safe bowl. Add the PEEPS and stir to coat with the melted butter. Microwave on high for 60 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Allow the melted PEEPS to cool for 2-3 minutes and then use a greased fork or spatula to drizzle over the ice cream in the loaf pan. Use a knife to swirl the marshmallow through the loaf pan.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and then foil. Freeze overnight and for up to 7 days.