back to all recipes
No-Bake Mini Peppermint Cheesecakes
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract (more if desired)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cups crushed mint cookies
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Crushed candy canes
- PEEPS Delights Peppermint Bark Flavored Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in Dark Chocolate
- Whipped topping
- In the bowl of an electric mixer add cream cheese, vanilla bean paste, and peppermint extract. Mix together on medium high speed until smooth.
- Pour in heavy cream and start incorporating into the cream cheese mixture. It’s best to start slow and work your way up in speed. If you try to go too fast at once, it will make a mess.
- Once the heavy cream is combined, turn the speed up to high and beat for about 3 minutes until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Pour in sugar and continue to beat for another minute until combined.
- Carefully spread the mixture on top of the crust (or into jars) and let sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours, but can left overnight as well.
1. Mix together and press into 6 mini mason jars or tart pans. Note: The exact number of servings will depend on the size of your mason jars or mini tart containers.